Aug 12, 2004

JavaONE-2004 Presentations.

Thanks to Sun, all the JavaOne 2004 slides are online now and I spend my precious early monring hrs to click thru all the presentations to get an overview of what'z going on...

[1]The slides of "very interest" to me are from the "customers" who implemented the technology.
I went thru all the slides in their presentations and it gives a real world experience. Take a look at Orbitz.com,Hotwire.com,etc architectures...

[2]The slides of "interest" to me are from the "product engineers" who actually implement the technology..the guys who code everyday....

[3]Most(not all) of the slides of "NO(LEAST) interest" to me are from the so called "standards experts" which has NO MEAT in their presentations. This is like a reference documentation with full of useless pointers...

-Uday/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home