Jan 9, 2007

CES & Mac World

I am trying to follow the 2 big tech events currently going on in Las Vegas & San Francisco and it's hard to follow everything...One is CES and the other one is Mac World!

I am planning to dig deep in to iPhone technical details and looks like an interesting product. Let's see, whether this can open up the mobile platform like PC platform for innovation. My 1st Apple product is iPod and it looks like my 2nd Apple product is going to be iPhone!!!

Then in CES, I found this is interesting quote ...
"By 2010, 20 homes networked together in a neighborhood will have more load across their network than the entire Internet did in 1995," he said. "This is what gets a networking person excited."
-John Chamber, CEO, Cisco Systems, Inc.

To me, this is a very strong statement and also reflects the strength of consumer market space. Let's see what type of acquisitions will Cisco make in the near future and see the market growth here...

Enjoy your CES & Mac World news in the websites and blogsphere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home